I am officially back for the summer! With being back comes new recipes and new adventures!
Hopefully you will follow along and try these new recipes!
Watermelon Summer Salad
- Mozzarella cheeses
- Balsamic vinegar
What to do:
- Slice the watermelon into thick 1 inch slices
- Cut the rind off the ring of the watermelon forming a large circle
- Slice the mozzarella into thick slices
- Wash and roughly chop the mint and basil
- Wash and grill the shrimp until fully cook in are a perfect pink approximately 3-5 min
- Assemble the salad and Enjoy!